Our core business entails connecting talented individuals to exciting opportunities. Whether they have a technical or a non-technical background, we seek candidates who are intelligent and driven, yet humble. We also enjoy working with candidates who possess a passion for tackling challenging problems and making an impact.
- Technical Recruiting: We focus on software engineering, data science, and analytics opportunities. As such, we often work with candidates who have computer science, physics, mathematics, neuroscience, or similar backgrounds. Many also have expertise in machine learning, natural language processing, statistics, high-performance computing, or related areas.
- Non-technical Recruiting: In addition to placing candidates with years of professional expertise in business operations, we also place liberal arts and humanities graduates, including writers and artists, into positions that leverage their analytical, communication, and organizational skills. This may include candidates with no prior tech or finance experience, but with a record of achievement, and a willingness to take on new challenges.
Our hands-on knowledge of recruitment best-practices informs our talent consulting work. We have partnered with small startups looking to design their first recruitment strategies as well as large public companies seeking to refine existing talent acquisition processes. Sample topic areas include:
- Improving or establishing university recruitment efforts
- Establishing inclusive recruitment strategies that foster diversity
- Scaling recruitment efforts to keep pace with organizational growth
Coaching engagements are tailored to meet the individual needs of each client. These may include:
- A one-time meeting to gain unbiased feedback on your resume or help improve your LinkedIn profile
- An ongoing coaching engagement that may explore dynamic challenges, such as long-term professional goals, work/life balance, work style preferences, and self-management or managing others
- Counseling individuals on conducting a successful job search, from professional networking etiquette to application submission strategies and interview preparation.